|I provide quality horse stock & other stock / resources!|
|My newest gallery uploads! ALL RESOURCES!|
|The MOST RECENT UPDATED Rules for stock use! |
The Stock Rules
1. POST pictures ON Deviantart!
2. Link me: Send me a link by posting on the same page as my original stock photo so I can look at, comment on, and favorite your work!
3. Credit me: Credit must go (at least) in the artist comments and link to my main ElaineSeleneStock account page!
4. Use OFF Deviantart: (any other website non-commercial) - Credit to me must go ON or BESIDE the image!!! ...and in that case it must link to ElaineSeleneStock . Deviantart . Com
HOWEVER: I understand some places such as horse RPG games don't let you credit either of these ways. In that case please credit where ever possible!
5. Favorite the image or images you use!
6. NO porn related, or hate art (as in: racist, sexist, shaming, ect. art).
7. You MAY use my stock in your prints or for other commercial purposes: Please notify me of what you are using it for and where!
8. YES, you may use my stock for online games and you may sell any work you make from it for game or real cash.
9. YES you CAN remove my signature and site address from my images AS LONG AS you follow my other rules for crediting!
10. Stock with RIDERS that I specify as being an image I took FOR PAY (hired as a photographer under contract) you may NOT use for commercial purposes!!!! This is part of my contract! There are certain SPECAIL CIRCUMSTANCES where allowances can be made however! These include: If you remove the rider, if you alter the rider (particularly the face) so they are no longer recognizable, if you are using the image for an artwork such as you plan to sell in a gallery or on a book cover... (you MUST show me and have it approved BEFORE using for commercial purposes!)
I love all my wonderful stock users!
Check out my stock group:
Please also look at my ART account:
Care to support my Equine Photography Buisness (via Facebook Liking)?
You may NOT use for commercial purposes!!!! This is part of my contract!
HOWEVER: There are certain SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES where allowances can be made!
These include: If you remove the rider, if you alter the rider (particularly the face) so they are no longer recognizable, if you are using the image for an artwork such as you plan to sell in a gallery (only)...
HOWEVER (x2): you MUST show me and have it approved BEFORE using for these commercial purposes!
NOTE: Some of my deviations have the signature DG on them!!! That IS MINE! |
I got my name changed in 2011 so everything from before that has my old initials on it. Just so you understand I did take ALL the pictures on this account unless I specify otherwise in the comments on them.
My name is Elaine Selene and I'm an art student working to get my degree in photography.
I LOVE providing resources such as stock photography (horses and MORE), Line art, tutorials, and other things as well!
I provide stock because I both like to take pictures and I love seeing what wonderful things people can do with my simple shots. It really is amazing to see.
I used to own the horse Nate (Distinctly A Dream). I no longer own a horse however. I will keep uploading stock images though!
I am working as a HORSE PHOTOGRAPHER in Northern IL and Southern WI.
You should take a look at my art account! ElaineSelene where I post my photography, digital, and traditional art.
Also take a peek at my groups!
You can also find my TWO Facebook art pages on ... Facebook! They are "Elaine Selene" and "Elaine Selene Equine Photography"
If you have any questions for me you are welcome to ask me. I don't bark or bite.
~ Elaine Selene
Current Residence: Anywhere my camera takes me,
Print preference: Posters or just a large size?
Favorite genre of music: Metal (Scandinavian),
Favorite photographers: Joel-Peter Witkin & Art Wolfe,
Favorite style of art: Realistic-Surrealism,
Operating System: Windows 8,
MP3 player of choice: iPod...
|This contains all important updates and announcements! Please check this for things going on that are not worthy of being full journals... Thanks!|
Still working on this... Hah!