|I provide quality horse stock & other stock / resources!|
|The MOST RECENT UPDATED Rules for stock use! |
The Stock Rules
1. POST pictures ON Deviantart!
2. Link me: Send me a link by posting on the same page as my original stock photo so I can look at, comment on, and favorite your work!
3. Credit me: Credit must go (at least) in the artist comments and link to my main ElaineSeleneStock account page!
4. Use OFF Deviantart: (any other website non-commercial) - Credit to me must go ON or BESIDE the image!!! ...and in that case it must link to ElaineSeleneStock . Deviantart . Com
HOWEVER: I understand some places such as horse RPG games don't let you credit either of these ways. In that case please credit where ever possible!
5. Favorite the image or images you use!
6. NO porn related, or hate art (as in: racist, sexist, shaming, ect. art).
7. You MAY use my stock in your prints or for other commercial purposes: Please notify me of what you are using it for and where!
8. YES, you may use my stock for online games and you may sell any work you make from it for game or real cash.
9. YES you CAN remove my signature and site address from my images AS LONG AS you follow my other rules for crediting!
10. Stock with RIDERS that I specify as being an image I took FOR PAY (hired as a photographer under contract) you may NOT use for commercial purposes!!!! This is part of my contract! There are certain SPECAIL CIRCUMSTANCES where allowances can be made however! These include: If you remove the rider, if you alter the rider (particularly the face) so they are no longer recognizable, if you are using the image for an artwork such as you plan to sell in a gallery or on a book cover... (you MUST show me and have it approved BEFORE using for commercial purposes!)
I love all my wonderful stock users!
Check out my stock group:
Please also look at my ART account:
Care to support my Equine Photography Buisness (via Facebook Liking)?
|Please help me extend my premium membership for 3 more months!|
I KNOW I haven't been as active as I should have been and I owe several of you for the last extension but I WILL get on top of that. I don't have a penny to spare on this at the moment...
Willing to trade any sort of commission for donations... Or just buy a commission from me! Please? p_q
NOTE: Some of my deviations have the signature DG on them!!! That IS MINE! |
I got my name changed in 2011 so everything from before that has my old initials on it. Just so you understand I did take ALL the pictures on this account unless I specify otherwise in the comments on them (the only reason this would be the case is if an immediate family member of mine took the photos and gave me permission to post them!)
My name is Elaine Selene and I'm a SEMI-PROFESSIONAL photographer...
I LOVE providing resources such as stock photography (horses and MORE), Line art, tutorials, and other things as well!
I provide stock because I both like to take pictures and I love seeing what wonderful things people can do with my simple shots. It really is amazing to see and it is really gratifying to know that my obsessive picture taking is benefiting other artists! :3
I used to own the horse Nate (Distinctly A Dream). I no longer own a horse however. I will keep uploading stock images though because I work as a (small time / personal business) equine photographer! I also take photos of many other things (places, objects, etc.)
I am working as a HORSE PHOTOGRAPHER in Northern IL and Southern WI. (Basically anywhere from southern Chicago IL to Madison WI)!
If you are in either area you may certainly contact me about my photography services! I offer low prices PLUS if you are willing to let me offer the photos as stock here and if you are willing to let me take some extra shots (free lunge / paddock photos) then I will offer large discounts!
You should take a look at my art account! ElaineSelene where I post my photography, digital, and traditional art.
Also take a peek at my groups!
You can also find my Facebook Equine Photography page on ... Facebook!
"Elaine Selene Equine Photography"
If you have any questions for me you are welcome to ask me. I don't bark or bite.
~ Elaine Selene
Current Residence: Anywhere my camera takes me,
Print preference: Posters or just a large size for my wall?
Favorite genre of music: Metal (Scandinavian and Nordic mostly!),
Favorite photographers: Joel-Peter Witkin & Art Wolfe,
Favorite style of art (non-photographic): Realistic-Surrealism,
Operating System: Windows 8,
Favorite artistic Medium(s): Photography & Watercolor/Ink
MP3 player of choice: iPod!
Game Systems: Nintendo 3DS & Wii U
I have THREE FaceBook Pages!!! One is for my professional equine photography services, one is for my STOCK photography only, and one is for my ART (traditional and photographic).